Product Name: alloy steel plate
● Steel: 15CrMo
● Steel Group Series: CrMo
● Implementation of the standards: GB / T3077-1999
● Delivery status: hot-rolled or annealed, the specific delivery status should be indicated in the warranty book.
●15CrMo alloy steel plate features:
Low-alloy heat-resistant steel, stronger than 12CrMo steel, toughness slightly lower, at 500-550 ° C or less have a higher heat resistance and oxidation resistance, and good mechanical properties, machinability and cold strain plasticity good weld-ability fair. Mainly used for the production of various caliber seamless steel pipe and sheet.
● Chemical composition of 15CrMo alloy steel plate:
Note: The actual chemical composition of the steel quality books to prevail.
Carbon C: 0.12 ~ 0.18
Si Si: 0.17 ~ 0.37
Chromium Cr: 0.80 ~ 1.10
Ni Ni: ≤0.030
Copper Cu: ≤0.030
Mo Mo: 0.40 ~ 0.55
Manganese Mn: 0.40 ~ 0.70
Sulfur S: ≤0.035
Phosphorus P: ≤0.035
●Mechanical properties of 15CrMo alloy steel plate:
Yield strength σ0.2 (MPa): ≥295
Tensile strength: δbMPa ≥440
Elongation δ5%: ≥22
● 15CrMo alloy steel plate heat treatment process:
Hardening: Heat 900 ° C, coolant: air-cooled
Tempering: Heat 650 ° C, coolant: air-cooled
● 15CrMo alloy steel plate Applications:
Main steam pipe for steam parameters of 510 ° C, 530 ° C steam parameters of boiler super-heater tubes, catheters and high-pressure steam header, after quenching and tempering, at room temperature can be used to manufacture a variety of important parts of the work.